Владимир vs Виталий - Questions and Answers (Captain)
Задайте вопросы и дайте ответы на заданные вопросы в объеме 5 вопросов/ответов с каждой стороны.
A navy captain is alerted by his First Mate that there is a pirate ship coming towards his position. He asks a sailor to get him his red shirt.
The captain was asked, “Why do you need a red shirt?”
The Captain replies, “So that when I bleed, you guys don’t notice and aren’s discouraged.” They fight off the pirates eventually.
The very next day, the Captain is alerted that 50 pirate ships are coming towards their boat. He yells, “Get me my brown pants!”
speaking/blog/2017-04-10-102557.txt · Last modified: 2018/04/27 18:29 by schyuri
1. Why did the captain ask to get him his red shirt?
2. Who brought him the shirt?
3. Was the ship crew able to repel the first attack?
4. When did the next pirates' attack happen?
5. Did the captain rely on his own courage?
1. So that when the captain bleeds, his guys don’t notice and aren’t discouraged.
What kind of ship do you think it was that it attracted pirates?
1. I think it was kind of a merchant vessel.
2. A sailor did.
How many sailors do you think there were on the vessel?
2. Having gathered all the facts of the story it's possible to suppose that the merchant vessel might be of Galleon type (the galleon type) and have the crew up to 600 persons (it's crew number up to 600 persons) including sailors and soldiers (?).
3. They were.
How were the ship crew able to repel the first attack?
3. They were encouraged by their captain and fought without any signs of fear. That helped them to fight off the pirates.
4. The very next day.
What became of the pirates who attacked first?
4. The pirates were able to escape and asked the others for a help (for help).
5. He did not. He relied on his crew.
Was there a third attack of the pirates?
5. The story keeps silence about the fact.