make vs do - Данил vs Владимир
1. What are you — such a fuss about, Peter?
2. I'm not all surprised that she doesn't want to go with you. She'll just have to be — to, though.
3. Oh, look! You've spilled some soup and — a mess of the carpet.
4. Here are the financial reports, Maurice. We do not want you to have the slightest suspicion that you are being — out of your fair share of the company's profits.
5. I have to ask you to — me a great favour, Jenny.
6. I don't know why he's not — progress with his English.
7. Good students hate — spelling mistakes.
8. She'll have her hair — before she goes to the party.
9. Don't — so much fuss over having to type the report again.
10. They — fun of her because she couldn't pronounce the word correctly.
По цепочке по одному предложению заполните пропуск make или do и переведите на русский язык.