make vs do - Алексей К. vs Владимир
1. It doesn't — to interrupt him while he's concentrating.
2. Jennifer, this is typed very badly, I'm afraid you'll have to — it again.
3. I can't think why you're so angry. I haven't — anything wrong.
4. Under that very clever — up it was difficult to recognise Anthony Quinn.
5. I think I'll — my homework now and get it finished with.
6. She's going to bed. She says she feels as bit — up after so much walking.
7. This medicine tasted awful, I know, but it will — you well again.
8. I think I could — a bookcase out of these pieces of wood.
9. Whatever have you — with my scissors, Jim?
10. Did you — what I asked you to, Tom?
По цепочке по одному предложению заполните пропуск make или do и переведите на русский язык.