use/close (verb) vs. use/close (non-verb)
use (verb - глагол) [juːz] - use (non-verb - не-глагол) [juːs]
close (verb - глагол) [kləʊz] - close (non-verb - не-глагол) [kləʊs]
Укажите звук выделенных букв.
1. His attitude closed the door to further negotiations
2. He keeps himself close.
3. May I get the use of the telephone?
4. May I use your telephone?
5. The car was hardly used.
6. The book was very useful to me.
7. The closing stages of the session.
8. The speech of cultivated users of English.