В каких контекстах у выделенных слов прямой смысл, а в каких - переносный?
1. Dan looked at the table for a moment. There was a man, one of the sports organizers. His name's Russell.
2. 'Well,' said Rachel, 'what have you found?' Mark looked at the desk.
'Nothing really,' he said.
3. The time police officer looked at Cromer. 'Do you know that you've done?' Cromer looked at the floor.
4. When he looked at the floor, he noticed the floor had an uneven luster (= блеск).
5. He looked at the floor. 'Look at me, boy!' shouted the policeman. John looked up.