Минимизируйте вербальную часть предложения до критической степени сохранения сообщения:
1. Wild horses, which once roamed freely over the grasslands of Europe, Asia, and Africa, are found only in isolated patches of Southeastern Africa and Eastern Asia now.
2. In a digital camera, light entering the camera is focused on a charged coupled device, or CCD, which converts light energy into a charged electron.
3. A major stumbling block in the development of a viable hydrogen-fueled car is the expectation of many drivers that the vehicle will travel at least 300 miles before needing to refuel.
4. Prior to the development of germ theory, John Snow, a London physician, was able to halt an outbreak of cholera by restricting access to a water pump that he suspected was contributing to the spread of the disease.
5. Cores of ice, drilled from glaciers in Greenland and the Antarctic, provide climatologists with valuable data on Earth's prehistoric climate, including changes in the concentration of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere.