One morning Nasreddin left his house with six donkeys to go to the market.
After a time, he got tired and got on to one of them.
He counted the donkeys, and there were only five, so he got off and went to look for the sixth.
He looked and looked but did not find it, so he went up to the donkeys and counted them again.
This time there were six, so he got on to one of them again and they all started.
After a few minutes he counted the donkeys again, and again there were only five!
While he was counting again a friend of his [skip], and Nasreddin said to him,
'I left my house with six donkeys; then I had five; then I had six again; and now I have only five!
Look! One, two, three, four, five.'
'But, Nasreddin,' said his friend, 'You are sitting on a donkey too! That is the sixth! And you are the seventh!'
1. Почему в тексте went up переводить нужно словом вернулся к, а не ушел наверх, ушел к?
2. Как изменится смысл, если в предложении He looked and looked but did not find it, so he went up to the donkeys заменить went up на came back?
3. Как идиома home is where the heart is актуализирована контекстом шутки, предложением He looked and looked but did not find it, so he went up to the donkeys, и выбором глагола went up, а не came back?
4. Как концепт home актуализирован в тексте и на уровне посыла-message-сюжета, и на уровне лексики (went up vs. came back)?
5. Почему в фильме Терминатор робот говорит I'll be back, а не I'll come back и не I'll go back? Какая корреляция с КФ который испытывает русскоговорящий, который переводит went up to the donkeys как пошел наверх к ослам = т.е. русскоговорящий избегает употребление как ушел, так и пришел, хотя went вроде и вызывает ассоциацию с ушел?
6. Какую семантику имеет послелог up в оппозиции к послелогу back в went up -:- went back; come up -:- come back?