По цепочке в блоках по три предложения выделите напарнику те части предложений, к которым следует задать специальные вопросы.
I fixed my car.
Whose car did I fix?
<poem> 1. You speak good English.
2. She speaks English well.
3. We are here.
4. Sam and Bob were there exactly at that place.
5. You are an engineer.
6. They are managers.
7. Her sister doesn't go to that school.
8. He and I are good cooks.
9. The car was outside.
10. George's brother liked to be here.
11. We have got a big bag.
12. We have a heavy bag.
13. A lot of rare sights belong to this town.
14. My dad will fix his car.
15. Bob has sold your car to Mary well.
16. Either Bob or John can make the order.
17. We can put two beds over there.
18. You could put a lot of sugar in the tea.
19. You should check out today.
20. We heard a bit of English there.
21. We were well.
22. The message must be here in ten minutes.
23. It mustn't happen any more, because it is bad.
24. My suit case is like this bag but not like that one. </poem>